- Advanced nutrition supports brain function and energy levels which promotes safety at the workplace – particularly on mines (and jobs with high safety risks) where safety is a priority concern.
- The International Labour Organisation recently reported that companies are losing up to 20% in productivity due to malnutrition.
- According to Harvard School of Public Health, businesses spending $1 on employee health and wellness programmes can expect a $3.27 reduction in healthcare costs.
- Return on Investment: study suggests the accumulated benefits result in a potential 150% return on investment.
- Another study shows a 49% increase in productivity, improved and sustained energy levels whilst at work from proper nutrition.
- Employee retention: A study suggests a 54% likelihood that an employee remains with the company that provides food nutrition.
- Balanced nutrition reduces absenteeism.
- Balanced nutrition reduces the incidence of obesity.
- Nhlayisa has noted the goodwill from staff as well as improved labour-management relationships from properly-managed occupational health feeding of nutritious foods.
- Proper nutrition fed to 6000 learners showed a 15% improvement in academic performance and 30% increase in attendance.
**studies conducted by Harvard School of Public Health, Integrated Benefits Institute & Eat Club
For more information on our products please click here.