MultiVite Feeding Supplement
MultiVite is an affordable superior supplement, focusing on the nutritional needs of workers, performing high intense energy duties. It is a low GI food that keeps one fuller for longer and is high in Energy, Protein and Dietary Fibre. It mixes instantly with just water and requires no cooking, making it an ideal nutritional solution for pre-shift or during shift use.
Multivite's unique benefits include
- Low GI carbohydrates with a Glycaemic Index which falls within the low GI category of foods. The carbohydrate sources are slowly digested to glucose. This slow controlled release of glucose into the bloodstream, ensures sustained energy levels for several hours after consumption.
- High protein with soy as the protein source and is therefore also lactose free. Soy protein contains the essential amino acids in a proportion similar to that required by the body and has a high Biological Value. With the inclusion of soy protein, improved muscle repair and recovery are ensured. This is essential for mine workers working for long hours with heavy tools and machinery.
- Fat which is derived from non-dairy creamer. It provides a good taste and mouthfeel. The fat content assists in the lowering of the GI and facilitates the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins.
- 12 vitamins, 11 minerals and cholin. The very high Vitamin C is scientifically proven to boost the immune system and known to regulate body temperature. This is very important to miners working in extreme temperature conditions. Vitamin C supplementation helps the body physiologically to respond to heat stress. MultiVite is high in Vitamin B complex and contains cholin. These nutrients assist in stress management and nervous system maintenance.
- Inulin, a prebiotic soluble fiber, provides food for probiotic bacteria and ensures a healthy immune system and optimal digestion.
- Electrolytes such as sodium, chloride, potassium, magnesium and calcium. Dehydration is an excessive loss of water when performing high intense duties, such as mineworkers and is often accompanied by an imbalance of electrolyte minerals. Replacing the electrolyte minerals are important for optimal bodily functions and essential for controlling your body fluid balance.
- Gluten and cholesterol free
A sugar free MultiVite porridge is also available upon request.